
Haven't been updating my blog ever since the Beijing trip. Realize my days have been packed with activities after returning. Recently I've been meeting people almost everyday, though tired but I'm glad to have catch up with friends :) Anyway, I've started school and today is suppose to be self-study. I took at least 2hrs to study what have been taught yesterday, felt kinda foreign to business studies. My bro and mother was telling me yesterday if i really cannot cope with my studies, i can always join RP next yr to study back IT. Though i know that's an option but on the other hand i do not want to give up so easily, it's through much prayer and consideration that I've come up with this decision to change to a completely different course. I remember the first time i look at the sample entry test, i cannot even answer a single question but after much prayer and study session, God brought me through and yes i got into the school. I believe if God placed me here, i shall do my best and allow God to do the rest.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Labels: Give Thanks`