This week have been exceptionally tired, perhaps it's due to my ord mood. Have been turning in rather late for the past few days! I need to set a side time to pray through certain areas of my life which have been troubling me.
Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day! Need to report to my camp in the morning and report to HQ in Gombak in the afternoon for the collection of my COS :) Tomorrow's probably gonna be the last day I meet boss :/ She will be moving on to the Naval department. And I've actually been passive about sharing a gift together with Desmond for her. Thanks to the lack of ideas, I'm feeling guilt over it. Lol. She has been buying us gifts when she went overseas and treating us meals when she comes down to unit.
Alright, shall end off here. John just finish bathing, it's my turn!!
Hope that the queue in TTSH A&E is short this evening, will be making a trip down. And I still can't get it, why me?! :/
Labels: Tired`