I've officially handover all my emails and work relate stuff to Yu Wei today :) Today morning got my MC endorsed and went to treat ourselves a good meal before we ORD. So we got into the car, with no plans of where we should be going. haha. In the end we settled down at PS, Ichiban Sushi, it's kinda crazy I mean our camp is at Changi and we went all the way to town ^^ by the time we got back to office, it was close to 3pm? haha. By the time I settled all my stuff it was already 5pm+, sounds like a working day for me but I'm suppose to be on MC. Felt a sense of joy as I walk out of office with my jacket, cups, stationary items. Sad to say I didn't get to bid farewell to my Big Boss, he wasn't around today and I suppose I wouldn't get to meet him anytime soon. Gonna spend my time tomorrow going to town to buy my shirt for my trip to china. Yes, it's been so long since I went to shop for clothing. And I seriously need to stock up my clothing, realize that a lot of my clothing is out-of-shape!! Hmm..not too sure why it turn out this way after washing, but all of them are handwash. LOL..can't be I've become thinner???
Something that I'm quite worried now will be my clearance form, we are suppose to get all the signatures from various officers. But most of my officers are not always base in Changi alone, if this isn't done by tomorrow. I'll probably have to run all over SG to look for them on Wednesday if not I can't get my IC!! :/
Labels: Camp`