As some of you have already know that I fracture one of my toe while playing some "very vibrant game" in LG. And due to my "very loving" LG members, I decided to post some pictures to update the injury b4 I take out the bandages, maybe tonight? :/




The usual 10mins walk from mrt station to home have become 30mins, but it's okie because it gave me rest, remember my last post stated that I'm tired. Doctor gave me 6days MC, that means I've ORD without my IC for the time being. As I was walking back yesterday, I realize that my neighbors, uncles and aunties walking past much faster than me. I came to realize I've always walk at a fast pace most of my life, I don't like to waste time in the journey so most of the time I'll get from point A to B at a faster than normal person's speed. The journey from the basketball court to home seems further as I walk, it somehow thought me how to slow down in life.
My mother was telling me over lunch just now that we shall go shopping while in beijing, I told her that she walk so slow how to go out together. She replied me "现在是谁走的慢"? (looking at my feet and laughing) :'(
Today, I went to MDIS in the afternoon to pay the first installment fees. Yup, it's confirm that I'll be starting sch on the 10Oct :) Made my way to HQ at gombak right after that, Mdm made some mooncakes for me to bring back to office to share :) collected Desmond's COS as well. Will be heading down to office on either Monday or Tuesday to officially handover everything to Yuwei. Wanna Thank God for the testimonial and good remarks in my COS. I didn't expect the good comments as my Boss was not around to look over us most of the time as she is based in HQ. I thank God for always providing me with a way out when I face difficulties. It's not so much about the good comments but it feels great when people recognizes/appreciates your effort.
Oh I'm now feeling really bad, my bro just told me that the performance grade I received is actually the best. Yes I think I'm like what he said "不会做人", maybe I'm a man with few words?? LOL..Okie that's not a good excuse. I didn't even do a proper farewell for my Boss, I seriously need to go shop for a gift and a thank you card.
Thank God for my mother just now for vacuuming my room, I was joking with her saying it's because my legs are injured that's why I didn't help out. But thinking back, most of the times when I do helped out is when she is not feeling well. haha. Bad son?? hmmm..more like lazy son =D
Some pic of my COS :)




Labels: Give Thanks`