Alright, I'm finally back after a long day. Reached my camp at 7.30am++ this morning, was thinking of clearing as much work as possible since I didn't work yesterday. Bad, didn't get to sleep in office today. There are indeed lots of work to do, didn't even have time to do what I initially plan to do. Really thank God for Yuwei, a fast and willing learner. haha..yup, so i manage to go home on time =D Realize these 2 days I've been eating noodles for most if not all of my meals. Yesterday, breakfast I took bee hoon, lunch noodle and cup noodle for dinner :( ..Today's lunch, WANTON MEE??! yeah, thought everything was over since my mum usually cooks rice..but I was wrong..LOL..came home and first thing my mother told me "Today you wouldn't have to eat my rice :), I've cooked fried noodles" since most of the time we are complaining that it's the same few dishes, this time round I really miss Mum's 爱心餐..ok..nvm..shall endure my craving for rice till tomorrow's lunch :) oh yes! want to Thank God for Joshua for guiding me in my Mathematics, went out to meet him at Nex for studies after dinner..I'm so very tired, in the beginning I was trying very hard to keep my eyes open while Joshua was teaching..haha..felt so sorry that I couldn't catch anything at all..but as he talks and talks...somehow I begin to wake up and memorize some formula, kept telling myself that I need to do my best so that I can leave the rest to God. yesh, shall do my best and leave the rest to God. Ok need to go sleep, tomorrow's gonna be a longer day..stupid unit steamboat..why would one pay and not get serve with cooked food(ok, that's just me..no offense to those who loves eating steamboat..maybe it's because i do not eat fish, prawns and chicken with bones..no..i'm not a vegetarian..but i do love eating vegetables)..lol..just hope that i can go halfway and join the movie thingy ^.^
Labels: Life`