This morning I was having breakfast alone at the coffeeshop nearby my home after sending Alvin to work. Okie, so i settled down and started eating the plate of "鸡丝河粉", the place sells really good noodles. I was so engrossed on my food that I wasn't aware of the surrounding :/ Didn't see the coffeeshop uncle standing infront of my table, facing my direction and shouted across "Teh-Peng"(Mind you, it was really loud) LOL, I think my heart was like almost popping out. Next, the uncle still ask me if i wanted any drink. I have to admit that horror movies doesn't really scare me but today's incident did actually scare me. haha.
Alright, I'm suppose to be studying today. Don't think I will be able to focus much, woke up this morning feeling kinda giddy :( Didn't think much, thinking that maybe I just needed some rest. Slept from 1-4pm and I'm still feeling dizziness, it's been quite sometime ever since I fell ill. But this time round I seriously need some prayer, my test is only 2 days later. Yesh, I need to spend some time with God.
Seeking God`
Labels: Sick`