Received a call from MDIS today, was told that my application is successful but I'll need to take a English and Mathematics test. Alright, so I thought to myself, okie should take it the soonest so that I need not worry about registration and stuff. Made an arrangement this Saturday morning to take the test, went back to office to check email and took a quick glance at the test paper. LOL..realize that I can't even answer a single question in the sheet! haha..ask my under study if he knows how to do it since he took A-level during his schooling days..he took some time looking through the paper, trying as much as possible to help me but in the end realize that he have forgotten how to do most of the questions..called up MDIS to tell them I'll confirm the date again :( next called up Joshua to see if he can help..heh heh..since he is studying for his O-level, figure it out that he could be my potential tuition teacher..Thank God that he is actually meeting up Moses to study at amk drive-through..headed down to seek help, though didn't really get all the answers but still I've learned much from both of them..Not too worried about the test thingy since I know that there is still a place for me in RP..but told God that I'll do my best to learn as much, if all else fails I shall study in RP.
Many things happen today, was having a conversation with my buddies in camp when Desmond(my fellow colleague and buddy) told me something that really struck my heart. "You are unique in your own ways, never assume what others will think until you have tried". Though I know I've suffered from low self-esteem in certain areas of my life, but I have been trying to avoid the thought of it. Perhaps it was due to past experience that made me feel/think this way. Failures, fear of rejection and negative thoughts get out of my life!!
:)
Labels: Studies`