Yesterday's study session was rather disappointing, felt kind of discourage after that. It's just so difficult to get all the numbers into my head. Maybe it's because I'm rather drain out by the recent workload. I need to find my motivation to study. :)
Today was kind of bad day at work. Really despise people whom misuses their authority to bully new people. It's especially bad when you realize you can't do anything to help, just wait till I get back my IC you evil auntie! haha..If only I can educate you to say "Please" when you are asking people for a favor. Okie, gonna erase what happen today from my mind, don't wanna let it affect my weekend. :) Apologies for the ranting, just wanted to blog down as much things that happen around me recently since I'm gonna finish my NS in few weeks time. It's after all suppose to be a memorable 2yrs serving the nation.
Gonna do my QT and off to sleep :)
Good night!
Labels: Life`