Didn't start my bike for few days, so took it for a ride after dinner just now. On the way back while entering the slip road from TPE to CTE, saw 2 cars and 2 bikes stopping at the road side. Upon closer look, realize a motorcycle lying on it's side on the grass patch. The 2 motorcyclist stopping at the side was actually helping out the fellow rider whom I suppose was trying to avoid the cars thus swerving onto the kerb and ended up on the grass patch. My heart and mind went out to the rider, so I made a exit at the next nearest exit of the expressway, thinking of going back to help. But somehow lost my way around Yio Chu Kang road, in the end decided that the best I could do was to pray for the motorcyclist. Hope that he/she is fine :) will continue to keep him/her in prayers. Every time such things happen, it really worries me that one day I might be that person. That's why I never fails to pray before I start riding and most of the time I pray while riding too. There's a saying that I always keep in mind "Live to Ride, Ride to Live". Somehow it reminded me of the bike accident that I saw 2 years ago, sadly for that incident the rider passed away. I can remember vividly the scene of the rider's head lying down on the road at an angle that you know that it's all too late. The blood that flows alongside from the helmet really send chills down my spine. Pray that the Lord brings comfort to the family of the victim. Alright, it's time to go to bed, tomorrow's going to be a long day. Nights!
Labels: Life`