It's been a month ever since I last blogged. haha. Last Saturday I was late for service again, but this time round not very late. About 30 mins I think, too bad I miss out John's first ushering(The very fierce usher..lol). After service we went to Centerpoint Mac, didn't felt like eating fast food as my throat has been rather dry and pain for the past few days. hehe. So after some fellowship and aimlessly walking around Centerpoint, John, Paul, Xinmei and I decided to go east coast to have a drink. Send Paul to get money from his mother at Clark Quay before that, went to the same bar that gives "free Drink". John had a Heineken, Paul a Kilkenny, Xinmei a Strongbow Cider and me a Guinness as usual. After that went to eat Mac, as I was too hungry and I need some time to get rid of the smell of alcohol(Just in case there is road block). By the time I send Paul & Xinmei home it's around 2.30am. Met up with Pohhau and company, chill-out at Yishun dam and the 24hours dim sum place. Reach around 4plus, bathe and sleep around 5plus. haha. Yesterday woke up with kinda no voice, bad bad so i took a cough droplet and took some rest. Woke up around 9.50pm, when Paul called me to meet up. Saw a message from Seko at around 8.50pm, suppose to meet up with Paul and Seko to catch a movie. Realize I am so so late, so rush to get ready. After bathing, send my faily out to get their dinner. Reach Paul's place rather late. By the time, Seko couldn't come out already, so decided to go have my dinner with Paul at Yishun area. On the way there, realize Jack is working so went to look for him instead. haha. Had Guinness again, but this is different as it is a treat from Jack. Sort of a farewell for me before my NS tomorrow. Empty stomach again, no wodner I can't grow fat. lol. Kerin came along too, and finally after Jack ended work we went to Punggol Nasi Lemak. Around Kovan I think, not too sure too though I'm the driver but first time there. Not bad, though I still prefer the Changi Village one. haha after sending Kerin and Paul home, went to drink again around Bishan. Reach home around 5am! hmmm..woke up at 11.20 I think.. not sure why I just couldn't get back to sleep. lol..well thats all..shall go pack bag! bye
Labels: Lost`