Hello..i'm currently still in the midst of editing my blogskin..haha..think it will take few more days, actually can finish within an hour or so. But these few days I've been really caught up with work..quite a few over-time too..lol..hopefully can claim OT though i know chances are slim as I'm under attachment. Just last thursday I went to singapore science centre to set up PCs, Macs..only finish everything by 9pm+..heh..though it's quite tiring but find it rather enjoyable, as I really got to learn quite a lot through this period of time. Today was also called to be on-site, went to science centre again, after which we headed to 2 places. Actually I find it better to be on-site than staying in the office waiting for things to do. It gets really bored at times when I just stay in office for the entire day. okay, think that's all for now. I need to go sleep le..if not my mother will have a hard time waking me up tomorrow.lol
Labels: Tired`