Got back my results for my exams, got a B for my Cmaths, a B for my Java and a C for my networking technology. Though the C really pull down my GPA, but am still glad I manage to pass networking. haha, woke up early to help finish formatting Wencai's laptop, after which I waited till about 9am to check my results. lol.suppose to meet Teresa early to catch a movie, but in the end we only get to meet up by around 3pm. Went to amk hub to watch Horton, find it rather funny. After watching movie, got home to get car and Cai's laptop, send Teresa to see a doctor before heading to cityhall. Tomorrow's gonna be Teresa's BTT date, pray that she can pass. haha.gonna wake up really early tomorrow to send Shawn to school and to send my car for servicing. Hope that they will service fast fast. lol.am really tired now, dozed off a couple of times already. My eyes are small enough, not gonna make it smaller. If not I can't even see where's my bed. heh.nites!
Labels: Joyful`