It has been a tiring yet fulfilling day, yesterday, 9th Nov was suppose to be Poh Hau's(Classmate) birthday. Well, wanna take this time to thank God for keeping me safe throughout the day. Might sound funny but today I almost had 2 car accident, driving while I was very tired. My mind just went blank while driving my mother and neighbour home. Thankfully I was able to do a E-brake in time, though most of the things in the car drop down to e ground. After that I came home and took a nap as I'll need much more concentration in the night for the b'day celebration. Am feeling rather afraid now as I went double the speed limit of the road & also driving dangerously with the police car parking at the side of the road hiding, heard that the road which we were speeding is always with road block during weekends. Well, if I were to really get caught, it will be be 18 demerit points. And worst of all I only got 12 points, as I'm still under the probationary drivers. Had to speed as my friend is leading us to the venue for the celebration as I didn't know the place. lol..gonna pray that nothing's gonna happen. heh..yupx, gotta sleep le..feeling really tired. Tomorrow Christopher is coming for svc, hehe..It has been sometime ever since I saw him. Pray that he will get to experience God's love once again~
nites
Joseph Lum
Labels: B'day Celebration, Blessings`