haha..somehow I just feel like I'm so mad, crazy. That's what I'm feeling now, indeed a lot of times how we feel or react about certain things in life can be influence by the people around us. Today after school, went together with Royston and e rest to CMPB. lol..after which we headed to jk's bike shop to pay his monthly installments. Also went to have lunch at Vivo city, was late for my practical again. haha..this time i broke my personal record for being late for lesson, was late for 20mins. So glad to have this group of friends around me, though sometimes we might not be able to be together because of my ministry. But still, they are some good people that I've met in ITE..lol..Esp Kavin, think it feels so good to be able to just chit chat under HDB block..lol..think today is my 2nd time talking with him under my block..He's a good bro to be with. yeaH, anyway today have been a happening day..That's why I'm feeling so weird, not knowing how to feel in the correct way. lol..Not gonna say it here, but decided to blog in my personal blog instead. ohh, played bball with unit..have been great but tiring day. lol..turning in le..tml got svc..yupx..nitex
Labels: Crazy`