haha..went to the dentist this morning to get both my wisdom tooth removed..lol..was rather worried about the injection of anaesthetic at first..thankfully I didn't felt much pain..well, guess prayer works..haha..before I enter the clinic I actually prayed. Have been staying at home for the entire day, doing nothing much, sleep and sleep... but bleeding didn't stop until about 6pm++..I'm just so hungry, feel like eating..but just by eating half a bowl of porridge just now, it took me more than an hour..so just by the thought of eating a bowl of porridge actually stops me from eating...okay, gonna be on diet...lol..am so thin le, think by tml i'll just be left with skin and bones..heh..now talking to andrew on e phone, have been talking to him for e past one hour le..ohh yar..due to my teeth, i have to skip prayer meet today. Hope that by tml everything will be alright..then at least my mother will be more assured of letting me go service..lol..alright shall start eating porridge again le...if not i wouldn't be able to finish it by mid-night
Joseph Lum
Labels: Sleep`