Welcome to my blog! The navigation links can be found in the sidebar.
Welcome to my blog! The navigation links can be found in the sidebar.
Yoz! I'm back from my trip to china to visit my father! Indeed, it have been a trip that God have grown me in the area of Faith in Him! hahax, really Thank God that through this trip, i'm able to build up e relationship with my father and also that the family bond is stronger! oH yeah, not to forget God have been Faithful in answering my prayers! This time round, I don't have to go to e hospital because of asthma attack. I went through the whole holiday without any problems! hehez, now kind of excited for tomorrow's JB Camp! Not only that, but also the Youth Camp on 14th of JunE!! Pray that I'm gonna experience God closer through this camp!! Yeah, got to pack up for it soon!
eRr..this picture was taken while we were in Dali
...
...
....
yeah! this is a snow mountain!
